State, accompanied by micronutrient deficiencies unbalanced and malnutrition during increased physical activity with fatigue, lack of appetite, asthenic conditions, as well as to speed up recovery after illness; surgical interventions.Hypersensitivity tren 100 side effects to the drug, severe kidney failure, diseases associated with impaired metabolism of iron and copper (hemochromatosis, hemosiderosis, a disease Westphal-Wilson).
Children under 2 years old. Dosage and administration.
Prophylactic dose Adults: 1 drop per 2 kg of body weight per day, the number of drops received divided into 2 doses.
Therapeutic doses Adults and children 2 years of age (weighing less than 10 kg) . 1 drop per 1 kg of body weight per day, resulting number of drops divided into 3 doses drug recommended to be taken with food, with 50 ml of liquid (water, fruit juice, syrup, fruit tea). The treatment course of 6 weeks. If necessary, treatment can be repeated tren 100 side effects after a consultation with the doctor.
Allergic reactions (especially if the drops are taken on an empty stomach or with less than the recommended amount of liquid).
Interaction with other drugs
should be avoided with concurrent use of drugs that contain other trace elements.
- During pregnancy and lactation the recommended doses are not changed.
- Children can take the drug if their body weight exceeds 10 kg. Regarding the use of the drug should consult a pediatrician.
- It is undesirable to take the medication with milk or coffee, as this deteriorates absorption components. By adding the drug to the tea solution may darken. This innocuous phenomenon caused tannic acid, which comprises tea. If the tea add lemon juice or ascorbic acid, tea darkening can be eliminated.
- The preparation does not contain tren 100 side effects carbohydrates, preservatives and artificial colors.
- To improve absorption recommended simultaneous intake of vitamin C in a dosage of 50-100 mg.
glass dropper bottles of 30 ml and 100 ml.
In addition to the instruction on the medical application is placed in a cardboard box.
at room temperature (15-25 ° C), out of reach of children.
4 years. After opening the bottle its contents should be used within 6 months. Do not use after the expiry date stated on the package.
Conditions of supply of pharmacies
without a prescription